Wednesday, August 21, 2019

More About That Loyalty Thing

donnie is pretty sly.

Not particularly bright, but sly as hell.

I’m saying that in relation to my Jew loyalty post a couple of hours ago.

That was always intended to be a two phase comment.

The previous was phase one.

Phase two is this:

donnie is sending code to the Klan and the rest that open season is declared on Jews that don’t vote for him.

And his little buddie in Israel can say that he is showing solidarity with Israel.

So he – little buddie – can be re-elected.

Just like donnie.

And the rest of us can have my reaction, which was the point of my previous post:

“Why would Americans declare loyalty to a foreign power”?

Why indeed?

I guess we need to ask Robert Mueller to answer that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment