Monday, September 28, 2020

Images For A Bleak Time In Our Lives: (donnie, Amy And All Of That)

I guess she just saw donnie.

 


In Rouen: Rue St Romaine; great creperie there.


From la Grande Arche in La Défense

Les Tomates



Pont Sully on the right side.


Used to be the George Bush Memorial; now it's dedicated to donnie the dildo.


I had to walk a long way to get this picture.  And Prune - highly touted, and along the way, wasn't worth a shit.


I love these things.


This was one of my favorite markets in Paris until it disappeared one day.


On the right side quai just across and down toward Pont du Carousel I saw this cormorant.


At Anne Claire and Joe's place in Tennessee.


In the woods on Lopez Islane

Lopez bee on thistle; these are native honey bees; we have very few of the European variety.


All females; the males come out late in the day.

Somewhere in Entre Deux Mers



No comments:

Post a Comment