Sunday, March 8, 2015

Our Best People Are Still Working On It

 

A little while back I wrote:

“We have our best people working on it.

…says Putin and his Putniks.

From the grave one can hear Boris Nemtsov  indulging in gales of derisive laughter.

This is going to be the best sham since the Malaysia Airlines plane got shot down.

I mentioned Hitler’s “big lie” tactic in a post about Puty some time back.

In the interim ol’ Puty has gone past his master.

I’m sure we will soon know who killed Boris Nemtsov.

Probably US agents.”

I admit I was being a little tongue in cheek.

I thought ol’ Puty would catch some of those Ukrainians that are trying to attack Russia.

What a surprise, then, to find out that it was really the Chechnyans.

What a relief to have that all taken care of.

And I can still hear the laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment