Monday, May 13, 2019

A Few Images From The Ferry Dock On May 11, 2019

It was a fairly sunny day but not especially warm because the ever present wind cools all but the warmest ferry dock days down to the wind chill 50s.

But I know a secret.

If you get out of the parking lot and take the trail down to the beach you are in a lowered depression that shelters against most of the wind.

And the temperature feels more like the mid 60s that the thermometer shows.

Since I was two and a half hours early and second in lane 8 going down to the beach trail to see if there were creatures and things waiting to have their pictures taken seemed to be a good idea.

So that's what I did.

There weren't a whole lote of pictures to be taken - at least I didn't see many - but here are the few that I saw.





No comments:

Post a Comment