Monday, October 7, 2019

A Great How To Make An Omelet Video

This is really fun to watch.

It’s short, and if you don’t know haw to make an omelet but have always wanted to, it will point you in the right direction.

It’s by

Jacques Pépin.

Here was what I said to my son who sent me the link.

He didn’t warm the plates.

Seriously though, everything he said I understand; some I adopt; some I eschew; and what I do do I do completely differently from a mechanical viewpoint.

Also, I use olive oil not butter, but that is because a long time back I had bought into the butter makes you fat conspiracy.

But by the time I had crawled out from under that major lie I had gotten used to making omelets with huile d’olive.

For more about my version of omelet thinking, go to my website and click on the shrimp omelet tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment