Wednesday, October 25, 2023

It's Really Hard To Believe


 That it took so long for the republicans to pick a slithering idiot for their leader.

Or so I thought when they announced it.

Then I remembered: there are 221 of them; they all are slitherers, and most are idiots; a few are morons.

Since I'm throwing terms around, and since I am deeply committed to my 2017 mission statement: "to deliver fake news in an entertaining basket" I decided to clash the two - throwing terms around and an entertaining basket - and ask Bing which is smarter, a moron or an idiot.

Bing says:

"It’s difficult to compare the intelligence of a moron and an idiot because they were classified based on different levels of cognitive impairment. 

"According to the same classification system, an idiot is someone whose mental development never exceeds that of a normal child of about two years, while a moron’s mental development is above that of an imbecile but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years. 

"Therefore, it’s not accurate to say that one is smarter than the other".

Jeese; I forgot all about imbeciles.

That category has Georgia and Colorado written all over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment