Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Love The Waffle House - Again

This is an excerpt from an email that I sent to my Tennessee family.

It is in relation to the Waffle House Massacre that occurred earlier today.

I have written more than once about this amazing restaurant chain of wonderful people, and really good – if one is willing to just enjoy food – food.

And The Waffle House has people that make enjoying their food more easy than one might expect.

My wife and I will be in the Nashville area before long and one of the first things we have been planning to do is go to a Waffle House.

Somewhere in the Nashville area.

Here is the excerpt fro my email.

“I was going to ask you to make sure we stopped at a Waffle House on the 5th as we wended our way back to Manchester from Nashville.

However...

Do you suppose I need to wear clothes?

I ask you to be aware that no nude, gun totin’, asshole is going to deny my wife her pecan waffle.

waffle house waffle

All of this is another way of saying I’m tired to death – actually – of being “safe”.

Pork chops and eggs for me.

See y’all on the 5th.”

No comments:

Post a Comment