Thursday, October 25, 2018

Beware The Second Wave

I have been trying to figure out something about all the pipe bombs that have been delivered to people who dare to disagree with donnie.

Why have none of them gone off?

On the various interviews that I have heard from the various experts who make a living knowing about terrorism I have heard a singe theme proffered.

They all say that “we have gotten real good at keeping track of potential threats and stopping them en route to execution: we have intercepted every one of them in this recent outbreak”.

I fear an alternate situation is afoot.

In nearly every suicide bombing I have ever heard of there has been a first wave that causes some death and damage, but usually of limited scope.

In every case massive numbers of people rush to help the victims of the attack only to be disintegrated in a much larger second wave attack.

I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but I fear deeply that that tactic has been adopted for this trump inspired American terrorist attack: the first wave has been just to get everyone’s attention; the lack of detonation is designed in; the intent is to lull us all into a sense of security analogous to the humanitarian instinct to ignore fear and rush to the aid of our fellows.

As donnie says, we’ll have to wait and see.

On the other hand, what we may be waiting to see will be that the whole bomb mail campaign is another Russian troll operation.

I can hear it now: “there is no collusion; there is no collusion;fake news; failing New York Times” etc. etc. etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment