Thursday, January 7, 2016

Two Things I’d Like to See Happen

First, I would like President Obama to sign the republican bill repealing the Affordable Care Act.

The speech associated with the signing would go something like:

“After saying my prayers this morning I have concluded that Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are right and that they and their party should fix our health care system.  I have done my best to that end, but they obviously know better. I am sure all of my fellow Americans who will lose coverage with this repeal will be immediately taken care of by Paul, Mitch and all the boys and girls in the GOP.  Good luck y’all.”

Second, I would like to see Donald Trump elected President of the United States.

That would pretty much bring the whole thing down around our ears in one swift fel swoop.

I hate waiting for the inevitable when the inevitable is so unpleasant.

Why not all at once, right now, and with great entertainment value?

No comments:

Post a Comment