Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Digital Suggestion

I have evolved to using what I have decided is my logo for any trump observations I make over the next 100 days.

I hope I cease having reason for using the logo on the hundred and first day.

The logo is:

the clown trumpl

I am pointing this out because I just had an idea.

The hat, obviously, is my creation.

I created it using Adobe Illustrator.

One of the good things about an Illustrator document is that they are vector files, not raster (bitmap) files.

That means they can be almost infinitely scalable.

They can at least be scaled to billboard size.

Which is the basis for my idea.

I’ll be happy to email the Illustrator document to anyone who wants to use it in conjunction with a bitmap editor – like Photoshop – to create their own trump ridicule logos.

But wait; there’s more.

A good Illustrator artist could do a trump caricature in Illustrator– which would be almost infinitely scalable – and, using my hat, could create some interesting content.

That might even include billboards.

If somebody comes up with that combination, perhaps we could do a Kickstarter campaign to fund some boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment