Tuesday, April 2, 2024


This is so archetypically rich.

He even stiffs people over a big pile of zeros.  

I guess one needs to strike the zeros before they vanish (while they're hot) if you live only by a reptilian mind.   

If one  doubts the veracity of donnie's shrieks about the US being a failing country, all one needs to do is consider that he has enough followers to make him a threat to the rest of us - again, and finally.

That, for sure, is a failing country.

And we were once the greatest.

Country.

How classically sad. 

In my wildest imaginings I could not have written a dystopian novel about such a meaningless character having had the ability to do so much damage.  

But then, I have always trusted my fellow Americans to eliminate slime before it choked us.

Massive naivete runs in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment