02 October 2024

A Short Civics Lesson

In the recent vice president's candidate debate, if I had been Tim Walz, after three or four of Vance's assertions that everything wrong in the world is the result of "Kamala Harris's failed policies" I would have said, at the outset of the next time I got the mike, "I'll answer the question on the table if I am able after taking the time necessary to give the Senator a brief civics lesson. The Vice President has no power to do anything except stay healthy and wait for the President to die, in which case the Vice President assumes the presidency and, with it, all the executive powers that the Vice President lacks, chief among them, setting policy."

J. D. Is either plug stupid or he's lying.

Since he went to Yale, he may not be stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment