Thursday, May 4, 2017

republican Math: I Stand Corrected–Changes Noted In Red

trump says pre existing conditions are in the new and improved AHC Bill.

Nobody can find it, but trump always lies so that’s no surprise.

But maybe donnie is talking about the $8.3 billion that the republicans have put into the bill to pay insurance companies for taking some people with pre existing conditions.

That’s $8.3 billion for five years.

So, that’s for 1825 days.

It turns out that the number of Americans with pre existing conditions is a completely political thing: Forbes Magazine says there are only 1.5 million; the number Congress sees is 130 million; there are various spins of the facts filling all the gaps between these numbers.

I am going to use 130 million.

Using 1825 days, $8.3 billion is about $4.6 million a day – for 130 million people.

********************************************************************************************************

I just heard that the Kaiser Foundation says the number is 52 million.

I think I TRUST Kaiser (luckily I know that people like Forbes are liars like donnie the dildo).

So, using 52 million pre existing conditions we get a much better picture; I am going to leave the calculation I did previously – using 130 million – and put the new new beneath that one (that one had already been updated; I thought the $8.3 billion was for three years; it’s for five).

*******************************************************************************************************

That’s three and a half cents a day per person with pre existing conditions; I guess trump and the crew know a magic place where it is possible to buy health care insurance for $1.05 a month.

That’s nine cents a day per person with pre existing conditions; I guess trump and the crew know a magic place where it is possible to buy health care insurance for $2.60 a month

And, since I first wrote this, the busy little bees have passed their first tribute to Ayn Rand and have all gone over to see donnie the dildo and tell each other how smart they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment