Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Donnie The Dildo Renamed

A friend of mine recently strenuously objected to my chosen nick name for the forty fifth.

Which I thought odd, because that friend is a woman.

But all of us have complex sensitivities, I guess.

Anyway, her castigation of my language caused me some thought.

Dildo just seemed to fit as a nickname for an asshole who thinks grabbing crotch is foreplay.

***************************************************************

Join me here in a non sequitur.

***************************************************************

Drones are the male bees that don’t do anything, but are necessary for the insemination of the queen bee.

So that the hive, if the right decisions are made, will continue.

Given those facts (or fake news) I have never really understood why we have chosen to call remotely guided aircraft that kill people drones.

At least grabbing crotch must be fun, I guess.

I don’t know; I have never had the pleasure.

I have chosen others, later in the foreplay process; and they don’t establish dominance.

Which may explain my antipathy for donnie.

**************************************************************

Given all that, for what I am about to announce (donnie is currently doing the same announcement deferment as a drama ploy in his reality TV presidency –you know, the Paris Climate Deal) I am invoking the bee definition of drone.

From here on out, donnie is donnie the drone; and his compatriots are donnie and the drones.

I really liked donnie and the dildos.

It sounded like a doo wop group.

Which is the best I can say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment