Saturday, May 21, 2022

Another Laugh From Anonymous

 This was the last entry in one of those emails that make the rounds consisting of a never-ending pithy sayings in recognition of some perceived injustice or conspiracy.

It was the last one of a long series.

The series consisted of zingers that were just amusing enough to keep me scrolling rather than hitting delete.

Then I came to the last one.

This one made me laugh.

It was unattributed, but if the author sees this, please let me know your identity so I can attribute.

"I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck".




No comments:

Post a Comment