14 July 2024

What Was The Tool?

 I would like to know what donnie used to make his ear bleed in yesterday's staged "assassination".

I remember a long time ago when I used to play with blades from my father's Schick razor dispenser, I cut my fingers a lot.

I assume it was something like that.

Has anybody found an antique Schick razor on the stage "where donnie went down"?

Just as a side note I asked Bing/Copilot about the tumbling of an AR-15 223 caliber bullet (they do that, you know, that's why they are so popular as hunting rifles; they hand over deer burger at point of conquest). I always thought that they tumbled through the air; it turns out they don't tumble until they enter the target.

"An AR-15 bullet can tumble when it strikes a target, causing it to yaw or change its orientation mid-flight. This tumbling effect can result in increased damage to the target1. The .223 and 5.56 bullets used in AR-15s tumble upon impact with the body, influenced by factors like shot location and ammunition type."



No comments:

Post a Comment