I have heard a theory that says that donnie was Roy Cohn's bitch.
Or whatever is the appropriate term is for that sort of relationship.
And that is a "sort" of relationship with which I in no way have a problem.
My problem is that donnie the Dildo - Ultimate Arbiter of American Mores - get's to be the head of the White American Christian Party, while prancing down the street for Roy.
And crowing about "grabbing 'em by the crotch".
"Because you can."
But back to the point, I guess.
Yeah, I know that's AI.
That video.
Is.
Obviously.
AI.
Poor donnie.
He probably didn't prance.
And the AI is way better than he could have done.
Some Communist in New Jersey or Oregon - living in his mother's basement - got some trillionaire's AI product (I may have some things to say in the future about "product" v "intelligence"; but that is best put aside for now).
But donnie prancing is AI well deployed.
I, obviously, am waxing poetic.
donnie seldom prances.
And when he does, earthquakes generally ensue.
Whatever that might be construed to mean.
But I am pretty sure that we are all screwed.
Irretrievably.
No comments:
Post a Comment