26 July 2026

World-To-Date Asshole Award

Unique is a word meant to be overused.

More often it's a word that's just misused.

And I may be guilty of just that right here;

But I ask you to listen to what you hear;

And let it take you too to the brink;

But not to tell you how to think;

Or what to fear;

That's for you to choose:

What you hear;

Because that's best;

for all of us;

And after all is said, what you hear as news,

Depends on how you're brewed and your eyes are cocked.

And how and where you've ever walked.

And to whom and about what you've ever talked.

But this man may have achieved a thing unique.

Tout le monde is up the creek.

So, let's exit this poem and say it out;

I'm not saying, I'm gonna shout:

For the first time that anybody knows about, 

one man is uniquely responsible for the entire suite of grinding, life‑ending phenomena 

loose upon the land.

Massive achievement, asshole.



1 comment:

  1. “Asshole of the Century” award goes to DJT. Finally an award…. He richly deserves !

    ReplyDelete