Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hey donnie: You Are Lying

As the old joke goes I know this is true because your lips appear to be moving.

But I have better evidence.

You sent your chief lackey out to talk to the press today.

He said Iran had attacked two tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

Then he said that that accusation is for sure and is based on briefings by US intelligence agencies.

So that’s how I know that you are lying.

Those agencies, as you said, don’t know shit.

Only you, great leader, know shit.

So quoting your intelligence agencies as the basis for any accusations is perpetrating a lie.

Or – since I am sure you will do it whenever convenient – lying through your teeth.

But then your lips keep moving, so I had that test of you being lying.

Or are those liplike structures two conjoined snakelets?

No comments:

Post a Comment