Wednesday, September 15, 2021

A Question To A Pretend Military Acquaintance

 I am aware that for whatever reasons you are wary about questions like this.

Perhaps that is because you know a lot more than I do about the various things I ask you about.

And I admit I don't claim to know much.

In this case what I think I know is the accumulation of stuff about General Milley that has come out of various new book releases over the last few months, and now, the new stuff from Woodward and Costa.

The question is, if all this is true, does that mean that Milley must resign, be removed or - ridiculously - be court martialed?

Or can Biden just tell the republican jackals to fuck off saying that General Milley's actions as purported, if they occurred, just show how much trouble we are in?

No comments:

Post a Comment