Monday, September 6, 2021

Still More About Twenty Twenty Four

 I wrote a post yesterday about how 2024 could end up like 1912.

The crux of what I was talking about were these words:

"If some Republican - not mudsill inhabiting republican, but a real one like Nelson Rockefeller or Mark Hatfield - has the guts to challenge donnie, and, if by some amazing quirk he or she gets the Republican nomination, donnie and his mob will go berserk; he will form a third party: MAGA FOREVER, and whoever the Democrats nominate will win".

What I didn't say, was who I thought that Republican might turn out to be.

That was because I had no idea. 

One of my readers did have an idea and has made a suggestion.

Of course.

Liz Cheney.

There are so many reasons for her to be the one - including that she might win - I can't believe that I didn't think of her when I wrote that post.

The reader who told me this is my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment