Monday, October 25, 2021

Selling Human Infrastructure

 Maybe I have a filter on what I hear.

I keep hearing the the President is off on another trip out into America to sell his vision for America's future.

Maybe I just heard that once or twice and thought that I had heard that he was going more times than that.

But if he is really going out more frequently I have a suggestion.

I would bet money he would have more influence on America's attitude toward human infrastructure if he took his message farther from Washington than Scranton or Wilmington.

I would suggest a whistle stop campaign on Airforce One with stops across the country: how about, for instance, Jefferson City, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, Trinidad, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso, Brownsville, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Dallas, San Antonio, Harlingen, Clovis, Santa Fe, Phoenix, Omaha, Lewiston, Boise, Asotin, Spokane, Seattle and Portland; maybe even add a few cities in California?

I know - you can't to any of those from DC.






No comments:

Post a Comment