Sunday, October 24, 2021

Images For Late October 2021

 I think this was in Sienns, but I am only guessing.


Robins, like dandelions, are vastly under-rated.


Love locks on Pont des Artes in the Fall

The victim's victim


My neighborhood


Accidental, unplanned, but not bad


Accidental, unplanned, but not bad


Life on the Seine


Life on the Seine


Life on the Seine in the snow


Just about as good as it gets


I couldn't have described it: I'm glad I shot it.


This is in a little place where rue Mazarin and rue de Seine come to confluence.


This is a giant magnet for lifting Franprix conexes onto barges for shipment up-stream.


In the Aquarium Tropical


Nuts are everywhere, even in rational France.


A picture from my trip to Mars


Nuthatches are beautiful; but so are all birds.

I had never seen a kelp crab

One of our local eagles


Languedoc grapes, maybe for Corbières


No comments:

Post a Comment