Sunday, August 14, 2022

Songs For The Coming Conflagration's Post Function

 It's Sunday 14 August 2022.

When I awoke this morning, I discovered that the MAGGOTS have declared war.

They have declared it on the "rest of us".

The MAGGOTS are pretty upset that their dildo - donnie - is subject to American laws.

So they have declared war and will bring the deep state and all the pizza eating pedophiles to heel.

Even if they have to kill all of the "rest of us".

Fort Sumter (their code for start of battle) has already occurred.

A MAGGOT with a nail gun attacked an FBI office somewhere in Ohio.

As this war unfolds nothing good - from the viewpoint of "the rest of us" - can possibly accrue to the commonweal: 400 million firearms, many, many with hollow point tumbling 23 caliber bullets in 100 bullet capacity magazines can create a lot of human hamburger, and do it very quickly; there are probably going to be a lot fewer of "the rest of us" in the near future.

A friend of mine has described with one word that which I have needed many words to describe here: CONFLAGRATION.

I like it; let's all of "the rest of us" adopt it as the banner beneath which we all become reduced to mounds of blood and gore.

Nothing so purifying as a good war of blood and gore (poem to follow soon).

Once the CONFLAGRATION is over there will, no doubt be endless celebratory post functions.

I think they will need music, and I have some suggestions.

Here is one of my suggestions; there may be more, depending how long I avoid becoming hamburger.








No comments:

Post a Comment