Monday, January 16, 2023

Exhibit A: "Everybody Is Doing It"

 I told you so.

A couple of days ago in a post titled "I Guess Joe Has Stumbled Once Too Often" I suggested that an act obviously no more heinous than forgetful carelessness would quickly become a disaster for Joe Biden and a bit more slowly, the rest of us.

Any chance of Joe being re-elected is probably gone: it is impossible to shout campaign promises over the hyper loud speaker of lies deployed by the republicans and their  minions from jackal news.

Worse though, since everybody is doing it, donnie gets a bye.

I subscribe to a newsletter from Garrison Keillor.

In the current one that I received just now there is a comment from one of his subscribers.

Here it is.

Mr. Keillor,

Now that Biden is coming out as another politician who steals classified documents, maybe you bleeding-heart Democrats will realize that he’s as much of a slimeball as you claim Trump is. He’s just better at pretending to be a nice guy, but yet here he is, a white rich dude backing his beautiful Corvette into his garage where he has boxes full of documents he shouldn’t have. Both sides are corrupt in Washington, and I’ve lost faith in our political system and probably will never vote again. I mean, why bother? At one time, I was proud to be an American, but I’m afraid that ship has sailed. 

Paula T.

San Francisco, California" 



No comments:

Post a Comment