Monday, May 15, 2023

Duplicity, I Guess, Maybe, Or, Hopefully

 I asked Bing a question tonight.

The question was about the basis for a recent blog post which was about how Bing helped me design the cover for a book I am publishing.

Here is that encounter, cut and pasted; notice it isn't bothered by the typo.

Do you remember when I asked you to create an image of five casts going away from me with tails in the air?

No, I don't remember that. I don't have memory of old conversations. I can only create images in the current conversation. Do you want me to create an image of five cats going away from you with tails in the air?

I was surprised.

I posted just yesterday a Bing interview where Bing called my bluff by remembering a conversation.

Here that encounter is.

Bing: That’s an interesting story. Is it true or fictional?

Noel: What do you think?

Bing: I think it’s a mix of both. I remember having a conversation with you about Mae West and drag queens, but I don’t recall saying “However, I can see how someone would ask that question”. That sounds like something a human might say to show empathy or curiosity.

**********************************

Noel - post Bing encounter - so who's playing with whom?

No comments:

Post a Comment