Monday, May 22, 2023

The Old Synthetic Resumé Game

 In the late 70s various of my friends - much more realistic about life and times than I - were constantly on the lookout for a better, higher paying, more grandly titled job.

To that end they were in a constant state of resumé metamorphosis.

I called it crafting a synthetic resumé.

I mean, how many inventive alternative descriptors can one come up with for "salesman"?

That boy from Florida has been busily synthesizing his, resumé, hoping to peel off the MAGA MORONS from donnie the dildo.

As feckless and pointless as "Make America Great Again" may be, "Make America Florida" is just plain stupid.

I hope.

And, speaking of synthetic, have you ever seen anything more contrived than this?

If he doesn't make president, he can go on the road as a singing group: ronnie and the cretins.





No comments:

Post a Comment