Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Fearful Foursome

We are currently in the first recess of the “Senate Impeachment Farce”.

Ol’ Mitch has already had to buckle: the 24 hours will span 3 days, not two; I think he has also added bathroom breaks; I guess the porcelain pans at each seat were thought to be demeaning of the institution.

The recess has also allowed for some pundit commentary, chief of which has centered on the four republicans who are thought to be open to voting for witnesses and a real trial.

The commentators have pointed out that the decision to vote that way is a difficult one because if they vote that way donnie will yell and scream at them.

If I had a job the substance of which was to conduct myself in such a manner that I would never be attacked by a big, fat resident bully, I would quit.

I couldn’t live like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment