Saturday, June 18, 2022

Images

 I think I have mentioned before that I have my screen saver pointed at a massive file of images that I have taken over time.

When I am sitting idle at my computer, the screen saver starts after five minutes.

What ensues has two functions, both useful to me.

First, it is an on-going dementia test: if I can remember where I took the image, I must still be OK, I tell myself; it's surprising how many I remember - most of them; maybe I just make stuff up,

Second, it's a curating assistant: a quick print screen and a little Photoshop et voila, a new long forgotten image complete with name goes to the archive.

I usually post a few of them every now and then, but recently I have not been doing that.

So, there is quite an unposted backlog.

Here are a few of them.




















No comments:

Post a Comment