Thursday, June 23, 2022

The Roseanne Prophesy

 I never watched Roseanne the TV show when it was prime time.

I don't know why.

I just never watched it.

In the intervening years on curated re-play TV channels, I have watched it a lot.

Probably the best TV show in history.

And there are reasons for that.

There isn't a line that she delivered in those years of her TV stardom - that I have seen - that isn't prophesy.

donnie the dildo was the inevitable outcome of the histoires et les travails of her family.

So it is so sad that she had to go down in flames when the monster that she had invoked leaped out of the pentagram and started doing evil and she decided to endorse the evil.

It's too bad she wasn't able to take the brilliance of the first show and transfer it to the second show and become, again, a banner under which most of us could march.

But she didn't; or she couldn't; or she wouldn't; or all of the above.

How sad.

How wasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment