Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Life After Comcast

 In various forms I was a Comcast customer for over twenty years.

I am, perhaps, an idiot, but I'm not that stupid.

In my personal experience Comcast is the worst company in the world: function, service, price being three key business components in which Comcast consistently is at the barrel's bottom - at least in my twenty year experience.

So I knew that I was being screwed but I couldn't do anything about it.

As bad as Comcast is, from a band width viewpoint, Comcast was the only game in town.

Three years ago, I got a mailer from Century Link.

It had an offer that was too good to be true, so I threw the mailer in the recycling waste basket and moved on.

But I couldn't forget what Century link appeared to be offering.

So I took the mailer back from the recycling bin and called the number.

The offer was real; all of what looked to me like weasel words meant what they appeared to be saying.

I just did a speed test.

Here's what value - $65 a month - looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment