Sunday, July 7, 2019

230 Pages In

I am 230 pages into The Mueller Report.

There are a number of things I could say, but I want to wait until I have read the whole thing to attempt at making useful observations about any conclusions I might have drawn from the report.

One thing, though.

It is clear to me that, relating to Fat Billie Barr’s famous four pager and his subsequent press conference, he was talking about some other document.

Or maybe he is dyslexic and can’t read very well.

The document that I am reading could not have been the basis for what he said in writing and then later in person to the press.

All things being equal, that shouldn’t matter much.

But all things are not equal.

Now donnie has cover from a camp follower who read and reported on the wrong document, and most American’s are accepting at face value what Fat Billie said about whatever the other document might have been.

The problem is, that other document wasn’t The Mueller Report.

But most Americans can’t or don’t read; if they could and did they would, maybe, read The Mueller Report, and would, like me, see the gross disparity between the document that fat Billie was talking about and The Mueller Report.

The future of The Republic depended upon them being able and willing to do that.

Too bad for us who care about that future.

No comments:

Post a Comment