Monday, November 29, 2021

About Time For Some Images

 

Shaggy Mane mushrooms: I found these growing in the tree island of Costco store number one's parking lot; of course I harvested and cooked them.


Grammy Lill taught me to make potato cakes.  
You can find the recipe at Grammy Lill's Potato Cakes.
Look for the Grammy .. etc. tab and click on it.


The Eiffel Tower is a lot more interesting when framed in a non-traditional surrounding - I think.


A lot of editorial content gets stenciled on the walls of Paris.


This little guy was in the place adjacent to the mouth of the Paris Catacombs. 


Trees need to be barbered; these are; it's in Jardin du Luxembourg.


Life on the Seine


More life


And more life; I love it.

What can I say that I haven't already said?

Paris cops

Some museum, probably la Louvre

How to make a statement on a thistle

Our internet went out so they sent this stuff out to fix the problem.


Coming off a hill in Florence


I had just had fish and chips made with sardines - really good - when I saw this scene on the Mediterranean Sea; we were in CiCi in October; what a good time to be on the coast of Italy.


What can I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment