Sunday, February 5, 2023

A Stroll In The Desert?

 I'm on a bunch of mailing lists so I get a lot of emails every day.

If I took myself off the lists I probably wouldn't get any emails every day.

And that probably would damage my self-esteem.

It's vestigial, but still a thing.

Besides, I really like hearing from Joe, Kamala, Adam, Jeff (Merkly) Nancy, Tester from Montana and a lot of other really nice folks.

The problem is, they all want money, which I have little of; but it's nice that they keep in touch.

Among the mailers of "e" that I hear from are Samsonite and Hartman.

I guess Delta is getting back at me for my recent mean posts about them by sharing my demographics.

Or maybe they get money for them.

Who knows - or cares - really?

Anyway, I just got a Samsonite call to action a few minutes ago.

Let's all collaborate: what is the message here?



No comments:

Post a Comment