24 September 2024

Let's Talk Policy: Part Five

 donnie the dildo is pretty light on policy.

Always has been, apparently always will be.

So it's quite odd that when Jordan Klepper intersects with MAGA MORONS and asks them what they like most about donnie, they always say "we love his policies".

So, recently, I did a little write-up titled "Let's Talk Policy: Part One".

Then I did a "Part Two".

Then I did a "Part Three".

Then I did a "Part Four".

Here is "Part Five:"

I just heard this in a sound bite for a trump rally in Georgia.

(donnie was affecting shucks, old fashioned, real nice guy voice).

"You know what were gonna do?

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do.

"We're gonna steal other countries' jobs.

"That's what we're gonna do.

"You've never heard that before.

"Never heard that.

"But we're gonna do it".

The MAGA MORONS roared in hysterical approval.

I was curious what jobs, so I kept listening.

But he went off talking about his buddy Hannible Lecter, eating liver, dead eagles and other birds and flushing toilets, so I never found out.

But I did a little research.

One of the major jobs in shithole countries (I assume donnie was targeting them due to his well know enmity) is scavenging at the dump; it's a family job passed down through generations.

Given the state of our nation according to donnie "that sounds like a good job to steal", I said to no one in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment