24 September 2024

Let's Talk Policy: Part Six

 donnie the dildo is pretty light on policy.

Always has been, apparently always will be.

So it's quite odd that when Jordan Klepper intersects with MAGA MORONS and asks them what they like most about donnie, they always say "we love his policies".

So, recently, I did a little write-up titled "Let's Talk Policy: Part One".

Then I did a "Part Two".

Then I did a "Part Three".

Then I did a "Part Four".

Then I did a "Part Five:"

Here is "Part Six"

Finally, a tangible policy statement.

At a rally today, after announcing his "steal the jobs" policy, donnie got serious.

Trump ignores the First Amendment and says those who criticize the Supreme Court should be tossed in jail

The MAGA MORONS roared in hysterical approval.

Of course they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment