Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Morning After III: How Democrats Could Keep The Senate Seat In Alabama

Earlier today I posted The Morning After II: How democrats Could Keep The Senate Seat In Alabama.

As I was writing it I was thinking of who the candidate might be if the scenario I was proposing ever came to pass.

I was thinking of a guy who I was pretty sure was from the South, who is African American and who a long time ago said that when he was finished with a stellar career in his chosen profession he wanted to go home and run for Governor.

I just couldn’t remember where he was from.

So I didn’t suggest the obvious person to fill the candidate in my scenario:

It’s Charles Barkley.

He’s smart, doesn’t take shit off anybody and understands Alabama.

Please, Mr. Jones, think about the idea I proposed in The Morning After II.

No comments:

Post a Comment