Saturday, November 14, 2020

Images For The Day After My Birthday


My Lupin plants in Seattle capture crystal rain drops.

 

I started walking at river level on the Seine instead of up on street level in 2014 or so. It was a completely new world that I didn't know existed until I walked down my first stairway. One of the differences was how many swans there are.



Speaking of different points of view, seeing a Deux Chevaux from above doesn't change anything.
It is still an amazing little vehicle.


Or people having a conversation.
  Both the car and the people were from four floors up.


Other than being reasonably sure that this is in Paris, not elsewhere in France, I have no idea
where I took this one.


This was somewhere on the Mediterranean in Langue d'Oc.


Japanese crabs are destructive of our native Dungeness variety.


This is the only decent image I have of a male Anna's Hummingbird.


This is a Lopez Island lady bug; I have pictures of whole colonies of them from New Mexico.


For some reason I have lots of decent images of male Rufous Hummingbird.


Flickers are under-appreciated woodpeckers, I think.


Dandelions are under- appreciated flowers, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment