Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Self Solving Equation

 The United States has achieved, under President Biden, a fairly high rate of vaccination against Covid 19.

But at a national level it's spotty.

A lot of States have aggressively vaccinated and continue to do so.

An amazing number want their citizens to stop the steal.

So they reinforce the urban legends about the FACT of Biden's Electoral College and Popular vote wins in the 2020 election by telling their citizens that not getting vaccinated "steels (being steely-eyed at a trump rally for nihilism in america, for example) the steal".

I rather like the euphony of that and I hereby copyright it (Steels The Steal 062921 copyright Noel McKeehan).

The thing about that is that those anti-vaccine states are also donnie the dildo states.

I expect that you are with me here, but for the laggards: why not just shut up about getting vaccinated and let nature take its course?

And that is my self solving equation.

As the Delta Variant takes hold, the non vaccinated are going to die at fairly high rates.

I guess Bismarck was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment