Friday, June 25, 2021

Let's Take An Image Break

As with most places I have visited, I had no idea what Venice really looks like; it turns out it looks like this. 


This was in Sienna.  It is the first pomegranate I ever saw that wasn't in a produce department.


Parisians like to throw away their plastic bottles.  After a night of festivities on the Seine the river is full of them.  


A  pretty Autumn day on the Seine

I think this is rue St Andre des Artes.


When I first saw this I thought it was a space ship from Urinoir.


The western tip of Ile de la Cité


Sometimes I like night time to be a blur of color.


There is a large flock of these that live by Notre Dame.


A nearly hidden curbstone garden


Angel fish are my favorite aquarium fish.  I think they are tropical relatives of bream.


Two female rufous hummingbirds


This is a chestnut sided chickadee.  They never show up in Seattle, choosing instead to live in the San Juan Islands.


I got a really good picture of this eagle after it flew.


Reflections in the swamp

An Oregon Junco in a Pacific Crab Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment