Sunday, June 27, 2021

UFO Candor Doesn't Answer The Question

 For some reason the government has recently decided to treat UFOs as a tangible phenomenon, rather than the delusions of what would ultimately evolve into trump voters.

So they have just released a report.

And nothing has changed.

They say they can't explain a lot of the incidents but they can still truck out swamp gas and weather balloons for a lot of them.

And candor about the USN gunsight videos - " we have no idea" is supposed to close the issue.

It's sort of an inverse Fox News thing.

But what I really want to talk about is not all of that, but the red herring that has been dragged across the trail being followed by anyone who would like to know if these apparently amazing pieces of technology actually exist.

The current report says that it isn't us and it isn't the Russians and it isn't the Chinese.

But, I think I have heard, they also say, that it isn't extra terrestrials.

I read the Mueller Report, and it didn't say what Fat Billie said it said, so I guess I need to read this report also before I start pontificating very fully.

However:

"The current report says that it isn't us and it isn't the Russians and it isn't the Chinese. But, I think I have heard, they also say, that it isn't extra terrestrials".

Those two statements are ridiculously irrelevant, if you think one way, or ridiculously misleading, if you think another way.

The first modern sightings of UFOs come to us from the USA in 1947.

I actually saw some in Seattle, along with my parents, my sister, and most of the neighborhood in 1947.

So we have a time hack.

I just can't come up with any scenario in which the Chinese, or the Russians, or the French or the British - the winners of WWII - or the Japanese or the Germans, those who didn't win - could have had aerobatic vehicles capable of multi degree, real time implemented turns, at hypersonic, or better speeds in 1947.

The only nation with any possibility of being able to pull that off  in 1947 was us.

And the current report says that it isn't us.

So either it isn't us or we are lying.

The only thought I have about us lying is the obvious question "why would we wait 74 years to defend something that must have been part of the Manahttan Project, if it in fact is a terrestrial thing, and if these things are, indeed, ours?

So, I am just not smart enough to explain why we must be lying.

All I can come up with is that the report is a cover up for some obvious answer that time and tide have made crucially uncomfortable to those privy to the story and therefore hard to cover up for much longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment