12 September 2026

From The Arkansas Public Advocate - I Guess?

House Speaker Mike Johnson briefly floated an unusual post White House path for President Donald Trump at the Republican midterm convention in Dallas: running for the House, as John Quincy Adams did nearly two centuries ago. 

Johnson immediately treated the idea as a joke, and there is no evidence Trump is planning such a campaign.

*****

I guess having a convicted sexual abuser and a convicted felon - 34 times found guilty - is a little dicey for the House?

To know the depth of vapid stupidity that Mike Johnson brings to that idea, read John Adams by David McCullough.

trump is a criminal.

John Quincy was what we now call a Renaissance Man.

Mike Johnson is a slimy form of something resembling humanity; but he misses.

By a wide margin.

Also, sadly, he is a Kappa Sigma.

I resigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment