Hello, hello, hello - is anybody in there?
Question for history: Can a nation governed by morons, thugs, sadists, the brain dead and the criminally insane long survive?
That's a perfect illustration o what''s happened. As for can the nation long survive? Hmmm - knda feels like we're circling the drain as we speak..
I can't hear you; I'm in Ratatouille Land. As in already down. The drain.
I put that copy of The Art of the Deal in there myself. I can still do Photoshop.
My son and some AI Agent did the base image. I changed it to .JPG doubled its size and added donnie the dildo's book.
Then I took a nap.
That's a perfect illustration o what''s happened. As for can the nation long survive? Hmmm - knda feels like we're circling the drain as we speak..
ReplyDeleteI can't hear you; I'm in Ratatouille Land. As in already down. The drain.
ReplyDeleteI put that copy of The Art of the Deal in there myself. I can still do Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteMy son and some AI Agent did the base image. I changed it to .JPG doubled its size and added donnie the dildo's book.
ReplyDeleteThen I took a nap.
ReplyDelete