Saturday, August 24, 2019

If Somebody Sent You This Email…

…what would you conclude?

I did send this just moments ago to my son, daughter in law and daughter.

There being a real story here, I probably am going to follow up with related posts, but we’ll see what happens.

“Just in case you don’t have enough to do …

“… I thought you might find this to be entertaining.”

(I am referring to two attached emails not part of this post.)

“As a side piece of information, when I talked to Jesus (yeah, I’ve waited my entire life to say that) he said that the two most difficult places to service in the US are the San Juan Islands and Martha’s Vineyard.

“I guess that puts us in good company.

“As a retired IBM Marketing Manager it turns out I have an important residual skill for dealing with modern life.

“As a further aside, in my conversation with Jesus I said that the icemaker that is currently installed – and it was a warranty replacement – was a piece of shit.

“He heartily agreed.

“We had a comradely mutual laugh.

“Then we talked about the rusted railings.

I think he is sending replacements”.

No comments:

Post a Comment