Wednesday, August 21, 2019

That Loyalty Thing

Finally donnie has said something that has broadened my understanding of things.

He has said that if Jews vote for Democrats they (the Jews) are being disloyal.

At first I thought he meant disloyal to him; Jim Comey can tell you more about that.

But I guess that he really meant disloyal to Israel.

That really made it make sense.

But there is one little bothersome thing.

It’s bothersome to me anyway; apparently it doesn’t bother donnie or the Jews.

I always thought that Americans are supposed to be loyal to America.

I guess not Jews, though.

That does bother me.

But the “Base” loves it.

And donnie wouldn’t have it any other way.

For him loyalty to America is sort of an ad hoc transaction to be indulged in when it serves some advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment