20 August 2026

A Mad Dog In A Cage

 


I once worked for a guy like trump.

He wasn't nuts like trump.

But when things didn't go his way, his brain closed down and he started lashing out.

He presided over a sort of intermittent reign of terror.

One day one of my friends - also worked for the guy like trump - and I were taking the afternoon off in a local bar.

He said "I find it really funny; the District Manager comes over here and he does the dog in the cage trick on our boss".

The dog in the cage trick he described as an already unbalanced dog in a cage, and somebody goes up to the cage with a stout stick and scrapes it multiple times across the cage bars: DRRRTTTT: DRRRTTTT: DRRRTTT.

The dog goes nuts.

The Iranians are masters of the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment