Friday, March 5, 2021

Images For Early March 2021

In the spring squirrels like to eat the sticky new buds on deciduous trees; I think they are a little sweet. 



Alfie was trying to figure out how to take a shower.


Terns on the Seine


Stairs to the quai on the Seine


Spring on the Seine; later sand will be brought in to make beach.


Parc Montsouris parrots


Life on the Seine


A fern living in a seam in the sea wall on the Seine


On rainy days I go to the Aquarium Tropical; it's me and hoards of little kids on fieldtrips from school.


This is the basement of the apartment I usually live in when I am in Paris.  The light is on a timer so things can get pretty spooky if one doesn't bring a flashlight.


Les Bouquinistes  on the left.

Harlequin ducks


A totally not ripe salmon berry


Grass seed and large rock (a still life)


Lopez fireworks


A cowbird caught in flight


I think this was in Florence

This too?


No comments:

Post a Comment