21 July 2021

Images For 21 July 2021


Rouen at Christmas time

 


Terns are the birds that appear from nowhere when you go down to the quai on the Seine with a sack of old bread cubes - with a boulangerie around the block, who would eat half day old bread? Not me.

I think I once knew who she is; I have forgotten now, but she does look kinda sad; she would like to ride the wheel.


A Paris starling taking a bath down by la Tour Eiffel


Pretty close to where Les Berges are today


Rue de Bucci after sunset


I take a lot of pictures of roses when I am in Paris.




Not far from Le Départ St Michel


This was in Parc Montsouris


Sometimes when my camera settings are not right I get images that are just right.  This was in Parc des Buttes Chaumont.


Somewhere around rue du Four this used to be. 

These things are works of art; I can't stop taking pictures of them.


Magpie and tree


The Seine


The Seine again


And yet again, the Seine


Looks like a thistle but it isn't.


Chickadee with a chestnut back


Looks like a thistle, and I hear tell, it is.


Documenting the morons

Avignon shop window


No comments:

Post a Comment