Wednesday, September 21, 2022

ronnie the sociopath

 Now that I have outed him, ronnie the dildo desantis, would be well advised to take my advice.

Here it is, ronnie: if you want to beat trump you need to come out early as being more sociopathic than donnie.

That might be a better campaign strategy than coming out early as the bigger dildo.

In the sociopath department you're already well on your way with the Venezuelan caper, but you need to keep the pressure on.

Maybe you can create a special police force to arrest and torture little black kids; there are lots of cops who would kill for a job like that.

You can claim they were Haitians.

Illegal immigrants threatening decent white folks in their gated trailer parks you can say.

Or whatever pops into that sociopathic brain of yours.

But don't listen to me.

I'm only an amateur strategist.

And, in any event, boys will be boys, as the MAGGOTS all like to say all the time, so you go boy: dildo it up as much as you and your wife (handmaiden, I guess, in your parlance) can trump up.

And don't forget and always remember: being a sociopath is a special calling, and, god knows, you are special.

God told me so in a recent fever dream.

But I have trouble telling god from the devil.

They both inhabit my fever dreams.

They look a lot alike.



No comments:

Post a Comment