Thursday, January 21, 2021

Post Mortem

I have lived a fairly long time and don't expect to be eternal.

If truth be told, I am quite amazed to have lived as long as I have.

I am of the  American generation that got lost somewhere between Normandy and Saigon.

But I would have hoped, if hope were one of my characteristics, which it isn't, that the government of the United States of America would have cared enough about its citizens to have had a distribution plan in place for a life saving vaccine.

During the donnie era.

Where everything was going to be great.

Again.

It  - America - having thought to have ceased to have been great back in some undefined - but widely accepted and endorsed  by Fox News (a money making lie spinning joke for morons) -  time span.

********************************************************************

Since we spent four years under a sociopathic tyranny, I guess I shouldn't be  surprised.

I am surprised though, that I am able to sleep at night for the first time in four years.

donnie has been a cosmic joke, and we - Americans - almost paid the punchline price.


No comments:

Post a Comment